Pick up your needles with confidence
with a Fiddlesticks Knitting pattern!
Dorothy Siemens is meticulous with her pattern writing and charting
so that you can pick up your needles with confidence.
Her detailed instructions will expertly guide you through even
the most complex lace knitting patterns – for stunningly beautiful results!
Dorothy designs with you in mind...
Spend more time knitting and less in prep and technical research
• large, easy-to-use charts—no need to photocopy and enlarge to read
• photos and explanations of more complex stitches or finishing techniques
Details, details, details = successful knitting
• detailed colour photographs clearly show the knitting
• well-written instructions are easy to follow (note most lace knitting patterns are charted)
• sizing instructions and many charts are colour-coded
to make it easy
to find your size and keep your place
Hard copy patterns are:
• printed on heavy paper so pattern stands up to use
• enclosed in a clear, protective cover
Pdf patterns are:
• formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, but still include
all colour details and full-size charts
Knitters are saying…
“This is the best pattern I have ever read. It’s so clearly written and the directions are
repeated at such intuitive places. Thank you for creating such an easy-to-follow pattern.”
“I love the large size charts—no more straining. Please continue
to publish such beautiful lace patterns…yours are unique.”
“I appreciate the clarity of your directions…and…the clear charts that are so easy to read.
Your directions and charts seem fail-proof to me and are great confidence builders.”
“The directions were clear and easy to understand. The charts were a joy to use.
I have to say, the best patterns I have ever used. Thank you for your beautiful designs.”
…I have never worked with such thoughtful and well designed patterns!
The details are exquisite! The yarns are also wonderful. What a pleasure!